Wonderful House/Twilight Zone Wonderful House/Twilight Zone

........

I think that if you separated them and listed them separately then it would be far better.

Zealo's Theme Zealo's Theme

........

What a coincidence; I found this song while looking up a theme for the map.

Military Exotica Military Exotica

. . .

I agree with Darell, the ending really does lack a final note. Even having the music fade out would've been better.

Encampment Encampment

Not bad.

It's got a bit of a Zelda style thanks to that whistle in the background, but could be an excellent briefing Background Music.

Elevator Music. Elevator Music.

3/5 - 7/10

It's an elevator tune you can listen to without going insane. Before today, I did not know such a thing existed. (In a noob review, the review would end here. But no, I am not a noob, so I must go on with this review for a few more lines.)
Although I never really listen to jazz, I like this. . . Mostly because I needed a song for a store in a game I'm making, but I should know better. . . My game won't ever be published because of two reasons.
1: I am making it with RPG Maker VX, so I would need to get Flash to submit it, and Flash costs money.
B: I'm too lazy to go on with one idea for very long. . .
Three: I'm only on trial with RPG Maker VX, and my trial actually expired awhile ago. . . But it's thanks to my fucked-up computer that I can avoid that. o3o

So yes, from those four reasons you can easily see why I should stay as negative of my game's submission as I am. Now, I'm too lazy to type any more words onto this review. Have a nice day. (That's how a noob review would end, but I'm too lazy to care anymore.)

SM64-Metal Mario Theme SM64-Metal Mario Theme

. . .

Did you notice that everything in the Mario series has eyes? The hills, the stars, the flowers, the clouds, EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!